- Patients with pacemakers or implantable defibrillators.
- Patients prone to excessive bleeding.
- Patients with nerve damage that could impact either percutaneous tibial nerve or pelvic floor function.
- Patients who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant during the duration of the treatment.
- Not intended for intra-cardiac or
- Concurrent use of medical monitoring equipment during stimulation is not recommended.
- Not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.