● When does your child wet itself: only at night or also
during the day time?
● How often does this occur (for example, every night or
several times every month)?
● Where does it occur (only at home, only outside the
● How often does your child go to the toilet every day;
does he/she have to get up at night?
● Do your child’s underpants have yellow staining during
● Have you observed so-called holding maneuvers?
● How does your child urinate?
● Is the urine stream intermittent; does your child have to
strain or squeeze?
● Has your child had urinary tract infections in the past
● Does your child suffer from constipation, soiling, encopresis?
● What are your child’s drinking habits (how much, what,
● Does your child drink large volumes of fluids, especially
in the evening?
● Have you observed signs of a general developmental
● Have you observed psychological or behavioral abnormalities?
● Does your child have comorbidities or has he/she had
● What has already been done to treat the child’s urinary
● Does your child encounter stressful situations within the
family or at school?