ECOG Performance Status (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group) (WHO or Zubrod score) runs from 0 to 5, with 0 denoting perfect health and 5 death.
• 0: Fully active, without restriction.
• 1: Completely ambulatory, but restricted in physically strenuous activity. Able to carry out work of a light or sedentary nature such as light housework or office work.
• 2: Ambulatory and capable of all self care but unable to carry out any work activities. Out of bed > 50% of waking hours.
• 3: Capable of only limited self-care and confined to a bed or chair > 50% of waking hours.
• 4: Completely disabled. Cannot carry on any self-care. Totally confined to bed or chair.
• 5: Death.